Many educational institutions are testing this new approach to knowledge for the next generations. In fact, they are providing new teaching-learning methods that have proven effective in improving cognitive function and the ability of their students to absorb information. Today’s learning environments are much more dynamic.
Studies have shown that hybrid learning methods and traditional classroom teaching with online learning tools are more effective than a simple face-to-face lesson in the classroom. Several years ago, a teacher would spend hours explaining a mathematical concept on overhead projectors when this made it more difficult for the student to understand. Now hybrid learning can help teachers interact with their students more efficiently.
Hybrid learning is the learning method that combines online learning with face-to-face classes. Traditional face-to-face teaching is changing to hybrid learning, which is why this new learning method is the best way to learn any language. It really works because it is a complete and efficient method. Our language platform combines online courses with an innovative methodology with tools for teachers, which will help them in their face-to-face classes.
- Language courses certified with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the National English Program belonging to the Secretary of Public Education (SEP).
- Online English courses with different versions, which allow a better adaptation to the methodology taught by each educational institution, from levels A1 to C1.
- Students have a complete course available, with structured materials and interactive activities that motivate language learning.
- Students can take the course online, outside the classroom, from any mobile device and through the language platform applications, even without an Internet connection.
- The students practice the pronunciation of the language, since this is essential for mastering it, with a voice recognition system.
Tools for hybrid learning
Below we will list some tools for hybrid learning teaching any language with our online language platform.
- The teacher’s pedagogical guide: The platform accompanies these online courses that the student takes outside the classroom, with a complete pedagogical guide with specific and ordered materials, which combines the online courses with the face-to-face classes taught by the teacher in the classroom.
- Software “Teacher in the Classroom” to teach face-to-face classes: The students live the course in the face-to-face class with the complementary software for the teacher that allows them to teach all or part of the course in the face-to-face classes and as reinforcement in the face-to-face classes, being able to review each unit or only influence the needs of the majority of the group. from students.
- Monitoring and evaluation of students: The follow-up and evaluation of the students is much simpler and more practical for the teacher, since with this advanced functionality of analysis and follow-up of the points not understood by the students, they can help and support them to improve and review them in face-to-face classes, with this, offers teachers and students to have a more detailed vision of the specific objectives that each course proposes to achieve.
- Booster Exercises Online Kit: A complete kit of additional online reinforcement exercises included in each course, designed to practice and work on specific objectives based on the needs of the students.
- Online educational platform for comprehensive training management: this tool that facilitates the management of all processes related to the administration and management of training, such as:
- content library
- Reports and much more…
How to check if your hybrid learning students are learning?
Some of the fears that educational institutions and academic organizations have when implementing a linguistic or self-learning strategy are related to the doubts that arise if students are really learning with a hybrid teaching methodology and, above all, how to check it. The answers to all these fears are found in educational platforms and all the advantages they offer to provide tutors with all kinds of Info about thier students in the most east and best way.
Guarantee of learning for your students in the courses of our language platform.
The language courses guarantee the learning of their students thanks to a progressive structured content that is Controlled by the regulations of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Its methodology helps the student to advance through the syllabus from 0 to 100%, without gaps, and placing them in everyday contexts that help them learn like a native, in real situations.
- Registration and monitoring: The educational platform records the progress of the students in the exercises, evaluations, additional activities and even in the virtual community, available 24 hours a day for them to practice with a totally flexible schedule.
- Automatic evaluation in real time: The results of the performance in the exercises and the partial and final tests are available in real time. In this way, both students and teachers know immediately if they are learning in the course or if they are having difficulties with any part of the syllabus. This information can be used by the teacher to recommend review exercises or specific reinforcement activities to improve directly in the necessary areas.
- Gamification: A high percentage of the doubts about the courses are about the commitment that the courses generate with the students. The courses incorporate a gamified evaluation system to ensure that students remain motivated from the first to the last day. The system works with stars, cups and medals that the student achieves in relation to her aptitude in the course and the effort and time that she dedicates to improve. In addition, classification tables by groups are included, so that they themselves can know what position they are in and try to improve.
- Online classes with Virtual Classes: Human interaction is perhaps the big difference between face-to-face and online courses. Whether it is hybrid or 100% self-training, integrating live virtual classes will improve course attendance and students will feel closer to the tutors. Virtual classrooms record the time in the class and allow attendees to be evaluated and all the information transferred directly to the course. In addition, the classes can be recorded to integrate them into the course and make it easier for students with restricted schedules to play them at any time.
It is not a feeling that only academic institutions and/or learning centers express, students also have their own fears the first time they approach an online learning method. Among the most frequent are the aptitude of technology, methodology, time and access to faculty.