The technology is already available. Current efforts are focused on supporting the teaching and learning process in private and public institutions. The materials can be used in all Spanish-speaking countries and in the southern United States, giving a market of dimensions that has not been quantified up to now.
Although there is an offer from some private companies in similar situations, none of them contemplates everything that we want to achieve, such as learning objects, courses, applications and monitoring of the progress of each student intertwined with our management and learning system in online (LMS, Google Classroom).
Being able to use our content portal remotely, from any country, at any time, is one of the great attractions, with a content portal for primary, secondary and high school grades based on the guidelines established by the Ministry of Public Education that can be used anywhere and at any time using a remote connection via the Internet.
Benefits for students
- It provides materials that use new technologies.
- Find applications for the different learning units.
- Use the applications in a playful way.
- Access the site anywhere using an Internet connection.
- You are not limited by a schedule.
- Review the content at your own pace.
- Perform evaluations using simulators.
- Know your results immediately in the simulators.
- Work with Educational Technology and Information and Communication Technology (ICT), just as they will in their professional lives.
Benefits for teachers
- Facilitates teaching.
- Includes topics by subject, grade and by blocks.
- Find learning objects from different subjects and educational levels.
- It has a bank of reagents that work randomly.
- Has a Link test simulator
Benefits for the Institution or Educational Center
- Unify materials for students in the same grade in different classrooms.
- Manage the same image for your students.
- Has evidence of the use of digital materials before parents.
- Allows advice and supervision of parents in school work.
Our content portal is a virtual online library where you can find hundreds of learning objects, PDF documents, videos, animations and applications that will allow you to review and reinforce the topics covered in class in an innovative and fun way. Within the activities contained we can find more than 10,000 reagents, theory and evaluations by subject.
The educational portal for Primary level has more than 2,000 learning objects (ODA). Basically they are computer programs divided into 4 categories:
- Videos or animations where content is exposed. Its duration ranges from 20 seconds for 1st graders up to a maximum of 5 minutes, with most being around 1 minute. Since we know that it is difficult to maintain the attention of the child for a longer time. Approximately the 30% are videos.
- interactive applications. It is the main part of the content portal and where students spend more time, since that is where they intervene. The topics are treated in a game way to get them excited. Near to 70% are interactive applications.
- Texts. Text documents (may include images that serve as theoretical support.
- Evaluations. Interactive applications whose purpose is to assess knowledge. They are similar to the applications but without the playful or graphic part.
The portal is divided into: themes, grades, biographies, ephemeris, reading comprehension and a Britannica encyclopedia (School Edition and Escolar in Spanish).
The topics or subjects that are addressed are: Art, Values and Virtues, Civics, Ecology and Nutrition, Geography, Mathematics, Reasoning and Skills, Computing, Technology, Anatomy, English, Sports, History and Natural Sciences. Each of the themes are represented by representative colors.
Multimedia Educational Portal for Secondary
The Secondary level educational portal has more than 1,000 learning objects (ODA). Basically they are computer programs divided into 3 categories:
- Videos or animations: where a content is exposed. Its duration goes from 30 seconds to a maximum of 5 minutes. Approximately the 30% are videos.
- interactive applications. It is one of the main parts of our platform and where students spend more time, since that is where they intervene. Near to 50% are interactive applications.
- Simulators. This is the main activity that the Secondary level educational portal has, since it allows interaction and “play” with the values in real time.
The classification by present subject is: Mathematics, Spanish, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, History, Computer Science, Civics and Ethics, Arts and Physical Education. It also has evaluations, links to the British encyclopedia, dictionary, articles, sites of interest and downloads.
Learning Objects with guidelines from the Ministry of Public Education.
- animations or videos: are the digital resources that have been designed to support the teacher to introduce a topic or as support material when teaching a lesson. They are mainly used to expose the theoretical part of a content. Its duration ranges from 20 seconds for 1st grade students up to a maximum of 5 minutes, the majority being around 1 minute. As the name implies, these resources are in 2D and others in 3D. You can also find audiovisuals, which are similar to videos with the difference that they are made with photographs, using camera movement effects so that they do not feel so static.
- Applications: It is the highest value in terms of specific content. Here are our simulators of the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Science laboratories that can be used as many times as the student wishes. Furthermore, the practices can be downloaded. Interactive applications are one of the strengths of our content portal and where students spend more time. They serve to reinforce knowledge, since they intervene in a participatory. One of the advantages of the applications is that they allow you to enter several times and the result that the student will see will be different. As it is a programmed resource with parameter steps, each time you enter the application, the images and names may vary, so it will not help the student to learn the order by heart. It has a large enough reagent bank for each time you enter and the system displays a different exercise.
- simulators: This is a set of practices in the area of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Text: Audiovisuals are mainly found in the History part, since in the 19th and early 20th centuries there was no or very little video and photographs can help a lot to illustrate the concept. Another advantage of audiovisuals is that they weigh much less than videos, therefore, they run faster.
- Computing: This section has tutorials of the most popular applications such as: Word, Excel PowerPoint and Access. Each of them has about 30 audiovisual lessons. It has an evaluation of the knowledge of each of the different modules. This allows the student to carry out self-assessments and to be able to review the lessons as many times as necessary.
- Modern Encyclopedia Britannica: Krismar has an agreement with one of the most prestigious electronic publishers worldwide. Users can access resources designed for high school and university level where they will find thousands of articles, references, photographs, graphics, videos, etc. This encyclopedia can be used free of charge and is updated daily by the editors.
Our main competitive advantage is that we have been with Krismar for more than 18 years developing digital content for the educational area. We are one of the few companies dedicated to educational technology in Mexico. The companies in the technological area do not have the content or the pedagogical experience, while the teachers do not have the computer knowledge or the infrastructure that Computerland has.